Luxury Auto, Ladies, And A Happy Lifestyle

Figuratively and literally speaking,a luxury auto can pick up you to many places,. Yes, it is true that the car will take you to any destination you drive to but as well as a new height to you – with chicks in tow! What is it about ladies and flashy cars, anyway? Perhaps it is the thrill of the ride or simply because of a having a luxury car certainly and then turn you to be 1) rich, 2) successful, or 3) both.
Now drive a luxury car and leave the drab lifestyle alone. A few years ago, I had to make the decision from a luxury car and a 10-room brownstone. It did not take me too much time  to choose the car, and now I can live a luxury lifestyle in a 2-bedroom pad. Sometimes I always think if the vehicle is just for show. Nothing beats driving fast in my Audi A6. Oh yeah. Did I already mention that the chicks love it, too? Mind you, most ladies didn't make many comment to my elegant my apartment.
The car did give me a bit of a headache in taxes and many trivial bills, but now I tell you that the every penny I spent is very value.If you give me another chance to live my life all over again,I would still pick the Audi over the house. Luxurious living is what most people aim for. What lifestyle can be better than the feeling of anywhere you go? You can’t blame me for being so proud of my car, can you?
Luxury living always comes with a high price tag, I know that. Still it was always my power to move up, so to speak. we don’t have to be a millionaire but still can live a happy and elegant lifestyle.
My first car was a beat-up Volvo, which I got from my dad after high school graduation. It was old and loud but at least it was still working then. It may have been a luxury car in its younger days but it was plain old when I got it. My love for fast and beautiful cars did grow from there. I vowed never to give up, and always work hard so I can afford a new vehicle of that brand. That virgin luxury car came to my possession in my 30s. A long way from that beat-up car I used to drive but not at par with a new Lamborghini I saw a few months ago.
New goal: the new Lamborghini Aventador 2013 before the year ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luxury Car Auctions Make Record Sales

Futuristic SuperYachts by Blohm and Voss

Explore The World With Luxury Yacht Charters