What to Do in South Africa




I was so psyched about my South Africa travel that I could hardly wait for the plane to touch down. Like any adventurous tourist, the first thing that would be on your mind is what to do in South Africa that wouldn’t burn a huge hole in your pocket.
I decided to visit Johannesburg (JoBurg) and take-in the city – okay, I’ll admit it, I actually wanted to use JoBurg as a transit point to the more famous tourist destinations such as Kruger National Park and Cape Town, but after taking a long hard look at my travel budget, I had to put a bullet in that plan fast.
My South Africa travel was not at all boring as I took part in loads of activities/ I highly recommend that you include “visit Johannesburg” on your “bucket list”  – you know, things or places you need to visit before you kick the bucket.
You cannot visitJohannesburgand not go to theApartheidMuseum, you are sure to remain absorbed for the most part of the day – this activity will only cost you above seven bucks/dollars! Keep the Kleenex handy if you are an emotional person.
If you are looking for what to do inSouth Africafor FREE, then I suggest you take a walking tour of Kilptown, which is located southwest of JoBurg. And if you are in a money-giving mood, then a group of young tour guides will be more than glad to give you a tour of the community.
I am a huge foodie, and I was really spoilt for choice inJohannesburg, you can dine at really cool and affordable eating establishments. There are meals that are worth every single calorie! And if you are feeling guilty after chowing down on a delicious calorie-packed meal, then simply walk it off!
If you want to experience South African culture, then Africa Day is the best time to visitJohannesburg. Every year the people ofSouth Africahold a 3day festival where locals parade brightly colored, giant puppets in theZooLakePark. If you are an art lover like me, get your camera at the ready and begin to take snapshots of exhibitions of the local artwork, watch modern African fashion show, get souvenirs for friends back home from the craft stores – ensure you purchase light and easy to carry crafts. I did not find it funny when I had to pay extra luggage charges – ugh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luxury Car Auctions Make Record Sales

Futuristic SuperYachts by Blohm and Voss

Explore The World With Luxury Yacht Charters